20.11.09

TODAY IS THE DAY!

BEST COAST CHRISTMAS FINE CRAFT FAIR AT MARBLE MOUNTAIN BEGINS TODAY!! So this morning, I am starting to pack my glass... it was a busy day yesterday. Artisans from away arrived in the morning, and it was so great to have so many hands on to help with the set-up; Niki's husband Bill and Shannon's husband George were great helps even earlier than the rest of the crew, we met at teh Pepsi Centre and hauled out all the posts and stands for the drapes and trucked them over to Marble Mountain Lodge....then the fun really began. Although the elevator is small, I still really appreciated its carrying capacity!
More and more people arrived throughout the day, and the place is looking great! The staff at Marble have done a beautiful job of decorating the space, and I am looking forward to enjoying the live music that we will hear over the course of the weekend as well.
Very soon now, I will be there, setting up, and hope to have my booth looking bright and cheery as well. Hope to see you at the fair!

No comments: