9.7.12

It's that Beautiful Summer Strawberry Time

While I'm still sorting through the cabillions of photos from the Cape Breton trip, I thought I'd post these in the meantime... they might be the only strawberries I get to see in my garden, as the birds and squirrels and whatever else seem to get mine all before I even see them ripen to that beautiful rich and juicy redness.
French vanilla ice cream and fresh berries... can't go wrong!

Large Berry Bowl, (15" x 6", at JL Gallery in Corner Brook)...

...sits on a pedestal of strawberry tail...

Berry Serving Dish would make a beautiful presentation of your summer goodness (available at my studio in Gillams)...

... clotted cream or whip cream dish for strawberry festival...


... small leaf plates, and tiny Strawberry dishes for single servings of fancy berries...

... and a favorite of mine, Strawberry Rocket, available in my studio in Gillams.
Hope the picking is good for you this year!

No comments: