15.6.12

Garden Flowers

I've been working on a few different types of flowers off and on for the past while, and last night I was able to put my first iris together...

Initially, I had been slowly making these as one of the submissions I had for the Annual Members Exhibit in St. John's at the Craft Council Gallery...

... tulips...

... many colours-- pinks, blues, purples, reds, etc...

...also daffodils...

... and the apple blossoms that I posted earlier...

...

... some small buds, and many open blooms.
I have ordered stands for them from Western Steel, and they will be done by Tuesday for some of them; others are meant to be attached to a wall with a screw. As this submission did not fit the theme of the overall exhibition, I now have all these delightful flowers in the studio.
Feeling flowery?
Come on out!

1 comment:

rozford said...

holy stunning glass flowers batman!! they're gorgeous! well done missus.