18.10.11

Mail Order...

When Ian is home, he makes me coffee in the mornings, which I must say, is quite lovely... BUT... I have been using a small stove-top espresso maker, and it makes one cup at a time. So I was thinking, because I really LOVE the coffee from this machine, that I would try to find one that makes more than one cup at a time. After unsuccessfully trying to find one and even source one out from local shops, I became a fierce bidder on the eBay... and 'won' a 4-cup espresso maker for what I thought would be about $60, but ended up being $100 by the time it arrived... I could live with that just to not deal with another hassle, except that...
... the cup I use is not like the ones in the picture on the box. It is a LOT larger. Apparently I have four cups of espresso in my one cup of coffee every morning (which might explain the rush from 0-100 after just a few sips and the reality that I only have the one cup each day)... I know this because it turns out that this very pricey little machine is EXACTLY the same size as the one I use now.
If anyone is interested in a brand new, shiny, cool-design stove-top 4-cup espresso maker, please contact me and make an offer! 783-3505 or urve.manuel@gmail.com

No comments: