14.11.10

So Little Time Left...!

Well, winding down this evening, and tomorrow is my last full day to sort it all out before the big road trip to Sin City and the Craft Council Christmas Craft Fair at the Arts & Culture Centre... I spent this past hour  rearranging my jars of frit because I got tired of threading ribbon through the glass ornaments... and am getting past the eyeballs with the mess in the house and studio.
This morning I realised I had really run out of room to work when I started putting frit jars on the floor, glass on the floor and then moving my in-progress-just-prior-to-first-firing projects on the floor to make room for the in-progress pieces coming out of the kiln. I'm a horizontal filer, it's genetic, and that system takes up a tremendous amount of space especially when shelving is limited... not to mention the mountains of glass that I haven't had a chance to really deal with since the summer. Well, I guess I could have done something about it, but I probably used those several hours to go paddling instead... did I mention the weather has been absolutely beautiful out there these past 5 days or so??? I see it from the window, and I'm focusing ahead on December-- all that good cheer and time to relax, right!?
SEE YOU AT THE CRAFT FAIR-- ST. JOHN'S OR STEADY BROOK (MARBLE MOUNTAIN NOV. 26-28).!

No comments: