8.8.10

Fresh Paint!

My eldest brother and his gang are moving here... so I have been helping put in a few windows, do a bit of siding, and have been painting the house...
...my niece's room is light green, blue and has bright pink highlights with snappy lighting...
... my newphew's room is light green, pale blue, and has bold orange highlights...
... he wanted stripes, so I spent a good bit of time doing the shelves by alternating the blue and green, accentuated with the orange trim.
My brother says he will do a bit more around the doors and windows in this room with a dark blue, to establish the 'manliness' of the room... Toomas is, afterall, thirteen!
We started in on the dining room, and have half the master bedroom done... waiting for mud to dry. The troops are arriving tomorrow evening, and they will at least have beds and a bit of space while the rest gets done and unpacked.
Moving! Ugh!

1 comment:

Brenda Stratton said...

Who made the beautiful built-in's? You are such a great sister!