21.8.10

Better Cherries in Woody Point

This year's cherries were lame... after all spring of millions of blooms on my trees, then cazillions of green cherries ready to ripen, this was my yield. Not sure what has gotten into the cherries, but they were all like this, and most had simply fallen off the trees before they ripened completely... what a disappointment!! Molly's tree, however, in Woody Point, was bursting with beautiful, fat, juicy, ripe cherries last weekend when I was there. Today, I am going out there again to do my weekend shift at the Writer's Festival; I'll be working the crowds and selling selling selling all the beautiful hand made items from the members of our West Coast Craft Collective in the Heritage Theatre. Come say hello, take in some music, reading, and don't forget beautiful Gros Morne itself!

No comments: