11.10.09

HOME

Visiting Tonu and Tiina, spending time with Toomas and Triina was great, and although it was sad to leave, once I got to the world famous 401 at 6am and realised again that rush hour here was exactly that and more, the rest of the drive was not that tough...
Here, my brown-eyed susans are still blooming,

... Shep (and Hiin) keeps sharp eyes on every move I make...

...the Pumpkins are growing(!!!)...

...fall colours are at their peak...
...and the Ocean breezes are fresher than anywhere else I know... if home is where the heart is, my home is definitely here.

3 comments:

ShannonAnn said...

Welcome home Urve!

knix said...

Fill your lungs with goodness sister. It's so true...it really has the sense and smell of home. Even in the heart of our winter there's something warm about it. I hold on to that!
Welcome home.
xo

Urve Manuel said...

Thanks Nik, Shannon...! Spent yesterday just relaxing, went for a walk, enjoyed my husband's company and checked out the garden with the dog... today we got at the siding again, and almost finished despite the rain/hail/wind/flurries... but a great day. No matter what we do here, it is always good. And tomorrow is studio day. Great to be home!!