23.7.09

East Meets West Expo Preparation and Being There

First plate ever of Frenchman's Cove, getting ready for second firing...
...Two piping plovers, getting ready to be shaped into a plate and a bowl, respectively...

My studio is stripped bare... I'm looking at the shelves thinking that this is great, there is way more room to create for again... as long as everything sells!!

Happy customer with a brand new chain and dragonfly pendant (with irridescent wings, no less!). All day today, there was music, buskers, activites, food, and goings-on in general... we (Gill, Janice, Jamie-Lee, and myself) have a great set-up in our tent on West Street, and drawing positive comments all around. The 'Art in the Church' exhibition is also going well, with many people in attendance, and beautiful art work to view! CHECK IT OUT!!! This EXPO is running until Sunday evening-- Farmer's Market will also be on West Street on Saturady at teh usual time, I think... COME ON OUT!
My little buddy, waiting to get in... pretty darned upset not to have been allowed in for the East Meets West Day One Activities... Funny Guy.





1 comment:

Bev said...

Hello Urve
Just wanted to tell you and everyone I absolutely love my new blue fish pendant! Your work is such fun, and your smile seems to be included in the design :-)

Bev Crouse